Establishment of Business Relations
建立业务关系
We would be very happy to start business relations with you.
我们非常高兴能与你们建立业务关系。
Here is a catalogue and a price list.
这是产品目录和价目表。
There are also pamphlets for your reference.
这里还有一些小册子供你参考。
As soon as I receive a definite answer, I’ll give you a specified inquiry.
得到明确的回复后,我会立即向你们发出具体询盘的。
I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.
我希望我们之间能有大量的业务往来。
We’re willing to keep our business relationship with you.
我们很乐意同你们保持贸易关系。
We specialize in audio-visual products, and we express our desire to trade with you in this line.
我们专门生产视听产品,愿与贵方开展这方面的业务。
Thanks to mutual efforts, we have closed several big deals with them.
由于我们共同努力,我们已与他们达成几笔大交易。
I’m sure our business dealings will develop quickly and productively.
我们可以肯定我们之间的业务关系发展得既快又富有成效。
We are prepared to transact business only on these terms.
我们只准备按这些条件进行贸易。
At the present, they don’t want to transact negotiation on this matter.
他们目前不想就此问题进行谈判。
We hope to expand our business with you.
我们希望扩大与你们的业务。
During the past years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在过去的几年中,我们与贵公司进行了大量的贸易往来。
We would be very happy to start business relations with you.
我非常高兴能与你们建立业务关系。
I’ve already seen some items we’d like to order, although I’d still like to study them a bit further.
我已经看到了一些想订购的产品,但是我还要进一步考虑一下。
There are also pamphlets for your reference.
这里还有一些小册子供你参考。
for your reference
供您参考。reference常与介词to连用,例如:with
reference to your letter
关于……。这个短语常用在商业信函和公文里,很少用于口语。
international market
国际市场
Do you have any price lists and an illustrated catalogue?
你们有价目单和有图示的商品目录吗?
Would you please quote us price on CIF basis and send us details of your gloves including size, colors and so on?
请报CIF价,并给我们寄一份手套详细介绍,包括尺码、颜色等。
We will quote our rock-bottom price.
我们将给您报最优惠的价格。
Please do not fail to mention in your offer the quantity available.
报盘时请说明可供数量。
Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
请尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。
What’s the unit price for this kind of items?
这种产品的单价是多少?
How long does your offer remain valid?
你方报价的有效期是多长时间?