描述图片内容
第1页----共 13 页
Establishing Business Relations
建立业务关系
Robert:We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about the possibilities of establishing trade relations with your corporation.
罗伯特:我们正在考虑扩大中国市场。我此行的目的是想了解一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性。
Harvey:We have heard much about your company.We would be very happy to start business relations with you.What particular kind of products are you interested in?
哈 维:我们久仰贵公司的大名。我们非常高兴能与你们建立业务关系。你们对哪种产品特别感兴趣?
Robert:We are interested in your silk blouses.I’d like to know something more about them, for example, the price and the sales position.
罗伯特:我们对你方的真丝衬衫很感兴趣。我想了解一下关于该产品的更多信息,比如说,价格和销售情况。
Harvey:Here is a catalogue and a price list.We have many varieties.Our goods have met with great favor at home and abroad.They are widely sold in big stores in China and chain stores in other countries as well.
哈 维:这是产品目录和价目表。我们的产品种类繁多。并且在国内外广受欢迎。中国的各大商场和其他国家的连锁店都销售我们的产品。
Robert:Great.What about the quality?
罗伯特:太好了。产品的质量如何?
Harvey:Absolutely reliable.We can assure you that we will supply you with the highest quality goods at a reasonable price.There are also pamphlets for your reference.
哈 维:绝对可靠。我们可以向你们保证,我们将以合理的价格为你们提供最好的产品。这里还有一些小册子供你参考。
Robert:Alright.I’ll send an e-mail home.As soon as I receive a definite answer, I’ll give you a specified inquiry.
罗伯特:很好。我先给总部发个邮件。得到明确的回复后,我会立即向你们发出具体询盘的。
Harvey:That’s OK.We’ll then make an offer as soon as possible.I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.
哈 维:好的,到时候我们也会尽快报盘的。我希望我们之间能有大量的业务往来。
Enquiry
询价
Abigail:We have a steady demand for high-class goods of gloves,especially in the white colors.
阿比盖尔:我们对高品质手套有稳定的需求,特别是白色的。
Jenny:Thank you for your interest in our products.
珍  尼:谢谢您对我们的产品感兴趣。
Abigail:Do you have any price lists and an illustrated catalogue?
阿比盖尔:你们有价目单和有图示的商品目录吗?
Jenny:Yes, here are our catalogue and the current price list.
珍  尼:有啊,这些是我们的目录和现行的价格表。
Abigail:Thank you.
阿比盖尔:谢谢。
Jenny:You can see the material is superior and with all the latest styles.We trust that you will agree that our products and price appeal to the most selective buyer.
珍  尼:您可以看到材料都是优质的,样式也很新颖。我们相信您一定同意我们的产品和价格能吸引最挑剔的买主。
Abigail:Would you please quote us price on CIF basis and send us details of your gloves including size, colors and so on?
阿比盖尔:请报CIF价,并给我们寄一份手套详细介绍,包括尺码、颜色等。
Jenny:We will quote our rock-bottom price.
珍  尼:我们将给您报最优惠的价格。
Abigail:Please do not fail to mention in your offer the quantity available.
阿比盖尔:报盘时请说明可供数量。
Jenny:We also allow a proper discount according to the quantity order.
珍  尼:根据您订货的数量,我们会给予一定的折扣。
Abigail:OK, your early reply will be highly appreciated.
阿比盖尔:好的,请尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。
Jenny:Thank you again for your interest in our products.
珍  尼:再一次感谢您对我们产品的关注。
Making an Offer
报价
Hugh:Could you make offers for the items listed in your catalog?
休:目录中所列的商品你们能报价吗?
Larry:Yes.Here is the price list.But the prices are subject to our final confirmation.
拉里:能。这是价格单,但是这些价格以我方最后的确认为准。
Hugh:Item No.305 seems to be the thing I want to have a try.
休:看来我可以试试305号商品。
Larry:What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?
拉里:你想要订多少?
Hugh:200 tons for a start.
休:订200吨开个头。
Larry:How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?
拉里:什么时候要货?
Hugh:Early April.
休:4月初。
Larry:And the port of destination?
拉里:目的港是哪里?
Hugh:Washington.
休:华盛顿。
Larry:Just a minute.Now we offer you firm for 200 tons of Item No.305 at 150 US dollars per metric ton CIF Washington, to be delivered in early April.
拉里:请等一等。现在我们报实盘:305号商品200吨,每吨华盛顿到岸价为150美元,4月初交货。
Hugh:How long will you leave your offer open?
休:报价有效期多长?
Larry:It’s valid for seven days.Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
拉里:有效期为7天。尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。
Placing an Order
下订单
Buyer:I’d like to order 500 pairs of Rainbow socks.
买方:我想订500双彩虹牌袜子。
Seller:Rainbow socks are one of our best selling goods.They are out of stock at the moment.
卖方:彩虹牌袜子是我们这里卖得最好的产品,现在暂时缺货。
Buyer:Are you expecting any to come in soon?
买方:会很快进货吗?
Seller:We expect to have them back in stock around May 10.However,we can provide you with another brand of similar quality.
卖方:我们预计在5月10号左右进货。不过,我们可以向您提供同样质量的另一个牌子的袜子。
Buyer:What’s the brand?
买方:是什么牌子的?
Seller:It’s Sunflower, also one of our best-selling goods, which we can sell for as low as US$1.5 each.
卖方:向日葵牌,这也是我们的一个畅销货品。我们开价很低,每双1.5美元。
Buyer:I’d like to place a trial order for the Sunflower socks then.
买方:我订购一些向日葵牌袜子作为试单吧。
Seller:That’s fine.How many would you like to order?
卖方:好的。您要订多少?
Buyer:300.If the goods sell as well as we expect, we will send further orders in the near future.
买方:300双。如果货物的销售情况像我们预期的一样好,我们不久还会继续订购。
Seller:OK.
卖方:好的。
Buyer:Please prepare the sales contract.After signing the contract, we will apply for the issue of an L / C in your favor.
买方:请准备好销售合同。在签订好合同之后,我们将申请开出以你为受益人的信用证。
Seller:OK, I will prepare the sales contract as soon as we can.
卖方:好的,我会尽快准备好合同的。
Signing a Contract
签订合同
Lawyer:I made a very close study of the draft contract last night.
律 师:昨晚我仔细审阅了合同草案。